This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Klipspringers and Meerkats





For more Wordless Wednesday visit WW HQ


Technorati tags:

15 comments:

catsynth said...

Those are very cute pics. We love animals.
Thanks for sharing.

Bunny Trails said...

Aww . . . they're so sweet!! :D

dKaye.com said...

i had to do a doubletake - i thought they were stuffed. very cute!

happy ww. ☺

June said...

A nice series...these critters are cute!

KathyLikesPink said...

Great pictures!

Jennifer Robin said...

I had no idea any such thing as a klipspringer existed. You learn something new everyday!

Coach J said...

I've never heard of a klipspringer! You educated me today :0)

Cheri said...

They are sooo cute!

luvmy4sons said...

I just love your animal pictures!

shubd07 said...

Wonderful pics and such great clarity too .
Hadn't heard of "klipspringers"

Renee' said...

Great pictures! Thanks for stopping by my reading blog. The boys didn't get into the Princess Academy at all, so I read it on my own and thorougly enjoyed it. We all are on book 5 of Spiderwick Chronicles and getting ready to go to the 6th book (The nexies or something like that-LOL). They boys are LOVING these books!! They can't get enough of them.

Hope you're having a great day!

nell@casualfridayeveryday said...

sweet animals! we both had an animal theme this week. lol

Jenileigh said...

Great pictures! Stop by my place and enter the give away I'm hosting. Take care!

freetofly said...

This makes me think of He makes my feet like hinds feet! Hab.

Dapoppins said...

What great zoo pictures!


And thanks for your kind words.