This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, November 7, 2008

A Science Experiment & an Argument

The science experiment:

Both boys were thrilled yesterday. Roo's science experiment included--get this...

Are you ready for it?

They had so much fun...

Still can't guess?

.
.
.
.
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
.
.
.

The experiment involved candy. Specifically eating candy. Oh joyful day!! And the text asked that you involve a classmate in the experiment.

Well, being homeschooled in a family of two obviously meant Boo was "the classmate." Candy for schoolwork. Who'd've thunk it???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The argument:

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did. "

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"No, you didn't."

"Yes, I did! Wait!!!"

"See, I told you so!!"

Sigh...It's been a long few days.

5 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

LOL! Oh sweet sister...the joys of motherhood and home schooling! Here is a great big hug!

Heidi @ GGIP said...

Oh Dear!

gemma said...

Love it...I had an argument much like that only recently....I never learn.

Kim said...

You are so very lucky to be able to home-school your boys. I do so miss that stage of my life and have to try very hard at times not to let the grief I feel at not doing it now consume me. I know it gets tiring, and frustrating at times, but it is oh-so worth it! Keep on!

By the way, I love your picture in your header--very sweet.

*smiles*
Kim

Renee said...

Oh, you're house sounds just like mine. The joys of motherhood - lol!