Both boys were thrilled yesterday. Roo's science experiment included--get this...
Are you ready for it?
They had so much fun...
Still can't guess?
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
The experiment involved candy. Specifically eating candy. Oh joyful day!! And the text asked that you involve a classmate in the experiment.
Well, being homeschooled in a family of two obviously meant Boo was "the classmate." Candy for schoolwork. Who'd've thunk it???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The argument:
"Yes, you did."
"No, I didn't."
"Yes, you did. "
"No, I didn't."
"Yes, you did."
"No, I didn't."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did! Wait!!!"
"See, I told you so!!"
Sigh...It's been a long few days.
5 comments:
LOL! Oh sweet sister...the joys of motherhood and home schooling! Here is a great big hug!
Oh Dear!
Love it...I had an argument much like that only recently....I never learn.
You are so very lucky to be able to home-school your boys. I do so miss that stage of my life and have to try very hard at times not to let the grief I feel at not doing it now consume me. I know it gets tiring, and frustrating at times, but it is oh-so worth it! Keep on!
By the way, I love your picture in your header--very sweet.
*smiles*
Kim
Oh, you're house sounds just like mine. The joys of motherhood - lol!
Post a Comment