This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'll Take That




You Are Easter



You are an optimistic, hopeful, and genuinely sweet person.

Sensitive and affectionate, you are easily touched.

You love nature, animals, and anything cute or cuddly.

For you, every day is a new chance - no matter what happened yesterday.



What makes you celebrate: Almost anything. You love most holidays and celebrations.



At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The peacemaker. You can prevent any squabbles that might break out.



On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Remember to include everyone

2 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I had a hard time answering the questions...I didn't like a lot of the options. So I took it twice. The first time I was Thanksgiving...the second Valentine's Day. Hmmm...

Barbara H. said...

I got the same results as you.