Esther has tagged me for Six Things that Make Me Happy. And her timing was good!! I need to stop and think of six things that make me happy six times a day (at least)!! I have been so blessed.
1. My God. The closer I draw to Him the happier, more joyful I am. I may look very odd to the world, but we are called to be a peculiar people.
2. My guys. My husband and my sons. Again, we may look very odd, but maybe that is because we enjoy each others' company.
3. My friends--both IRL and bloggy. You challenge me to new and better things. You keep me fresh!
4. Being backstage with the guys and hearing The Nutcracker Overture. Here we go again!!
5. Good books & good coffee--together!
6. My pillow.
And now I am supposed to tag six people so they will share their happy things.
1. Sheryl at Taking the Challenge
2. Barbara at Stray Thoughts
3. Renee at 2 Peas in a Pod (when she feels better)
4. Do You Weary Like I Do?
5. Kim at mom-musings
6. and YOU!!
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26