This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, January 15, 2009

If this is global warming I would hate to see global cooling. The temperatures will range here between 3-12. And many of you are colder than that!!!

I'm glad to report that the toilet is fine. Roo only added a few gray hairs.

I've been doing some linking at my Reviews and Recipes blog. Check out Pastor Al's post on prayer in an instant society. There are some other good "clicks" to be found there too.

Off to find more blankets!!

Stay warm!

Julie

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I know it seems you just can't get warm with this cold spell we are having. I like all the links in your other journal. I enjoyed reading them all. I never homeschooled, but it always seemed to me that the first place any child learns what's important is at home, so I taught alot along the way. Glad that the toilet is ok.
'On Ya'-ma

Winging It said...

HI!!!!! Sorry to yell! I am making a new blog! I'll let you know when it's ready! Just wanted to say hi! Stay warm! LOVED your toilet story! God love the little darlin's! :)


Ooops this is Maria!

Carrie said...

Glad to hear that your toilet is ok.

It's cold here too - -15 today. Yikes! We can only hope that the glaciers are no longer melting.

Heidi @ GGIP said...

I hope you stayed warm. It has warmed up here considerably.