If this is global warming I would hate to see global cooling. The temperatures will range here between 3-12. And many of you are colder than that!!!I'm glad to report that the toilet is fine. Roo only added a few gray hairs.
I've been doing some linking at my Reviews and Recipes blog. Check out Pastor Al's post on prayer in an instant society. There are some other good "clicks" to be found there too.
Off to find more blankets!!
Stay warm!
Julie
4 comments:
I know it seems you just can't get warm with this cold spell we are having. I like all the links in your other journal. I enjoyed reading them all. I never homeschooled, but it always seemed to me that the first place any child learns what's important is at home, so I taught alot along the way. Glad that the toilet is ok.
'On Ya'-ma
HI!!!!! Sorry to yell! I am making a new blog! I'll let you know when it's ready! Just wanted to say hi! Stay warm! LOVED your toilet story! God love the little darlin's! :)
Ooops this is Maria!
Glad to hear that your toilet is ok.
It's cold here too - -15 today. Yikes! We can only hope that the glaciers are no longer melting.
I hope you stayed warm. It has warmed up here considerably.
Post a Comment