Sweet Lisa at House of Many Blessings gave me the Lemonade Award. Thanks, Lisa!! You should go check out Lisa's blog--a very encouraging place. I'm a little slow in passing it on...I'm a little slow right now on a lot of things. But better late than never!
The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who is showing gratitude or a good attitude ("if life hands you lemons, make lemonade") within their life or blog.
The rules are these:
1) put the logo on your blog
2) nominate blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3) have your friends pass it along to more bloggers!
I'd like to pass this on to:
1) The blogger who describes herself as: I'm mostly known as 'MA'. She has two blogs I've become fond of: On the Bright Side and What's New at My House.
You'll smile if you visit her!
2) Shalee of Shalee's Diner. The woman has positive exploding from that teeney tiny frame. I know. I've met her. For real.
3) Liza at Liza's Eyeview. And not just because I want to meet her (at her warm house--not my cold house). Liza is very transparent and encouraging.
4) Linds at Rocking Chair Reflections, even though she already got it, because she should get it more than once!!
5) Michelle at My Little Monkeys, even though her computer is broke, and maybe because her computer is broke (again). Michelle knows where the focus should be.
6) To you, you and YOU...everyone who visits here! Let's have a glass of lemonade and chat!!