But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
Saturday, April 11, 2009
He Is Risen, Indeed
May your day be filled with the joy of the Resurrection of the Christ, the Messiah, the One who has redeemed us.
7 comments:
He is Risen Indeed! And now we have the victroy through our Lord Jesus Christ! Blessings!
A Very Blessed Easter to you!!
Happy Easter!
Blessed Easter to you!
Beautiful video, Julie! I hope you had a wonderful, blessed Easter! Thank you for visiting my site.
Hope you had a lovely Easter!
A very happy Easter to you!
Mrs.P xx
Post a Comment