This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Computer Screen Germs

The CDC has recently learned that all computer screens on the inside are covered with bacteria, dust, germs, etc. that can be dangerous to your health.

This is caused by a variety of reasons and it can prove to be a health hazard for everyone that uses the computer. We have determined that the problem can be as dangerous as cigarette smoking because of the quantity of time that most of us are now spending on computers for work and personal reasons.

It is recommended that all individuals with access to a computer should access the link below. This link is to a special program that will correct clean and correct this potentially dangerous Health Problem.

Click on this link to clean the inside of your screen.

9 comments:

Joyful Days said...

Thank my sister for that!!

Laughter is good medicine.

Peace,

Julie

luvmy4sons said...

Thank your sister for me! Loved it! Good to giggle! Thanks for your visit by my place and your kind comments. Blessings to you sweet sister!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thank you for the ***BIG SMILE*** today. I surely did need one!
How cute he is too!

Buttercup said...

I just laughed out loud. I wish that little cleaner could come and live at my house! Thanks so much.

DebD said...

LOL - very cute.

Tracy said...

I love it, thanks for a great laugh!!

Leah in Iowa said...

Pretty funny! I needed the chuckle - thanks!

Carrie said...

Funny!

Renee said...

Too, too funny! Thanks!!