This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Have Suitcase, Will Travel...

On the road, again and again.

I think of the Willie Nelson song every time I say that.

Internet connection is temperamental, other than that, all is well.

Somewhere mid-May I think I might have said something foolish like, "Ready for a break from the crazy merry-go-round/routine." Well, life has been anything BUT routine. I'm ready for some boring again. Busy same-old, same-old looks mighty appealing.

Whine, whine...where is my cheese?

9 comments:

SQUELLY said...

May your journeys be safe and blessed!

Barbara H. said...

"Happy trails to you...until we meet again..."

luvmy4sons said...

Thanks for checking in! Life is a continual Merry Go Round...always! There's only the occasional moments where the ride slows down to let others on! LOL! Hugs! I loved your comment about stones...post on casting stones this week infact. Hugs! Prayers!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your travels are safe and happy ones.

Sheryl said...

From the merry-go-round to the roller-coaster, eh? :P
Glad to hear from you that all is well, if hectic.
Stay safe...enjoy the ride...it ends all-too-soon :)
(((HUGS))) my friend!

Renee said...

Hope you had safe travels and your trip is a good one!

Carrie said...

We have a saying in our family that "boring is good". I hope that your life becomes good and boring soon.

Renee said...

Stop by my blog whenever you get the chance. There's something there for you.

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

I assume you've read Who Moved My Cheese?