This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Purple?




You Are a Confident Purple Car



You're definitely an unusual person. Some people may even call you "weird" or "freaky." Luckily for you, you don't care what others think. If anything, you enjoy it when people think you're strange!

You are offbeat and eccentric. You see the world a little differently than everyone else does. You are seen as mysterious. People are very curious about you... whether they know you well already or not.



Purple?

I think not.

Aubergine, perhaps.

Maybe even amaranthine, amethyst, heliotrope, lavender, lilac, mulberry, orchid, periwinkle, perse, or plum.

But certainly not purple.

What does the car oracle say about you?

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm th serene blue car--I agree

Carrie said...

You Are a Serene Blue Car
You are a calm and peaceful person. You're definitely not one to give in to road rage.
You see life as a journey, and you take as much time as you want to reflect. You're in no hurry.

You are not a materialistic person, and all you want is to have enough money to live.
To be honest, you feel like money sometimes ruins people. You prefer to put relationships first.

Renee said...

I ended up being the Passionate red. How did that happen?! I just enjoyed the ocean view - lol.

Michelle M. said...

Mine sounds like me: Stable Green Car.

You are responsible and careful. You don't like to make waves or take too many risks.
When it comes to life, you're in it for the long haul. You try to live as well as possible every day.

You also believe that slow and steady wins the race. You value consistency and patience.
You are a stabilizing influence in people's lives. You can calm down and help out when things get chaotic.

Barbara H. said...

I got serene blue, too. But reading the above comments, the stable one sounds ore like me.