This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Aubergine, I'm Telling You!!

I am NOT purple!!

Well, apparently I am.

Who knew?




Your Blog Should Be Purple



You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.

You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.

You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.

2 comments:

Buttercup said...

I love purple, but I take issue with the idea that you are bit distant. Not at all, friendly blogger.

Barbara H. said...

My problem with this one is that I could choose multiple answers for most of the questions -- on the first one I could check almost every box. So having to choose just one answer doesn't give an accurate picture. But I got green:

"Your blog is smart and thoughtful - not a lot of fluff.
You enjoy a good discussion, especially if it involves picking apart ideas.
However, you tend to get easily annoyed by any thoughtless comments in your blog."

I like thoughtful posts, but I have some fun and "fluff" ones, too.