This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not Enough Coffee Today

Up until 2:30, last peeked at the clock at 3 a.m. There is not enough coffee in the world, right now. But I am also not foolish enough to drink more than my usual morning jolt, lest I repeat the scenario again tonight; switching to tea, shortly.

In the absence of brain cells, but in trying to get back in the posting habit I give you the two big questions on my mind at the moment:

What Kind of Coffee am I???



You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe



But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated

You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys

Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.

And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.



Yeah, I am plain...my husband will attest to the fact I am much more low maintenance than my friends. Not that I don't offer my share of quirks and complications, but he says he'll keep me.

Question 2: Where is the perfect shade of green?

A few days ago I was on the knitting path trying to find the perfect shade of green for a scarf. What do you mean, "Did I bring a color swatch?" That takes the challenge out of it. How many shades of green could there be? Well...this and that take a stab at the answer...sigh...Yes, I am getting that swatch.



You Are Mint Green



Balanced and calm, you have mastered the philosophy of living well.

Your friends seek you out for support, and you are able to bring stability to chaotic situations.

You're very open and cheerful - and you feel like you have a lot of freedom in life.

Your future may hold any number of exciting things, and you're ready for all of them!




Mint? Really? I was thinking Basil or Sage, maybe Oregano...hmmmmmm...mint...This is like the Purple question.

6 comments:

Joyful Days said...

White or green tea, for the record.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I am a coffee drinker but do usually switch to tea by afternoon. If I do have any later on it never effects me one way or the other. I sleep well and can't remember when I stayed up beyond midnight. Must have been a very long time ago.

luvmy4sons said...

Have missed these little tests that I only take from your blog! For the record I, too am a plain ol cup of Joe and I am Olive Green!

Tracy said...

I'm also a plain cup of joe:-)

Buttercup said...

I'm a plain old cup of Joe -- though in reality I am drinking iced coffee with vanilla creamer these days. I buy it at the coffee cart on the way to the subway and I am so happy with it. I am also emerald green, which I really didn't expect. So glad you're blogging!

Barbara H. said...

I got the same answer for coffee, and I think it is fairly accurate. I got olive green -- not my favorite shade -- I like sage or forest green better, but I don't know what they "mean."