This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Homeschool mom's idea of a good start for a day.

Visit the official Wordless Wednesday site for more photos to leave you wordless.

15 comments:

Addie said...

Not only is it a good start, but it does look VERY COZY too!!! Lovely picture. Thanks for sharing

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

i want them to read me a story next! :)

hey julie: thanks for stopping by today. you keep making me smile. thank you girl :) kathleen

ps. my wordless wednesday will shock ya! :)

DebD said...

Amen! How adorable. And it does look very cozy too.

Thanks for the comment on my blog, you are too kind.

Amberly said...

Very cute! That will be one of those pictures that you really cherish years from now!

Donna said...

Reminds me how I used to stay up late reading my Egermeier's Bible Story book. My mom even removed a fuse once so I wouldn't have any light to read by.

Chris said...

Looks cozy! Thanks for stopping by.

tegdirb92 said...

I love it!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Kathleen aka Coffee Mom said...

This is a great way to start the day!

~DanaB~ said...

Sweet pic in so many ways!

~~

Urailak said...

That is sweet! I love all your WW pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Have a joyful day in the Lord!

SusieJ said...

Sweet.

Liza's Eyeview said...

yep ...definitely a good start :)

JennaG said...

Amen to that--nothing warms my heart more than to see my children reading the Word without me telling them too.

scribbit said...

That makes your heart warm, doesn't it?

Liza's Eyeview said...

Today is the day...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU :)