Thirteen Phunny Thoughts
I didn't come up with any of these, and I'm sorry to say I can't credit the origin of them. They are in no particular order and have no connection other than being amusing to me--hopefully you will find them so too:
1. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
2. A day without sunshine is like, night.
3. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
4. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
5. Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo!
6. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?
7. Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
8. Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
9. I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.
10. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
11. I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
12. If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
13. Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.
Visit the TT HOME and find all sorts of lists of thirteen.
THE PURPOSE BEHIND THE THURSDAY THIRTEEN:The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!