This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Phunny Thoughts
I didn't come up with any of these, and I'm sorry to say I can't credit the origin of them. They are in no particular order and have no connection other than being amusing to me--hopefully you will find them so too:
1. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

2. A day without sunshine is like, night.

3. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

4. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

5. Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo!

6. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?

7. Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
8. Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.

9. I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.

10. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

11. I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.

12. If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

13. Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.

Visit the TT HOME and find all sorts of lists of thirteen.

THE PURPOSE BEHIND THE THURSDAY THIRTEEN:The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!

18 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy TT !

This is a great list. I have never heard most of them.

kellyo75 said...

These are hilarious!Love #'s 2 and 3!! Happy TT!!

Wendy @ Life in the Button Factory said...

Hey, cool, I scored a perfect 13 giggles! (Plus a bonus point for a full laugh at #11) I'm going to have to send this link to a couple of friends who share our sense of humor!

Cecily R said...

Does the fact that 5 is hilarious to me this morning say something about how the rest of my day is going to go? Am I really a 9 year old boy?

Denise Patrick said...

My son wouold agree with you on #7. He ALWAYS has a roll of it on his person somewhere - usually his wrist.

Thanks for a fun list!

Happy TT!

Qtpies7 said...

Those are phunny!

Sonya said...

Very funny! Love this list!

MamaArcher said...

Those are so funny! Thank you, I needed a good laugh!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw!

Sheryl said...

Laughing! Great TT list...love #'s 3 & 4 :()

Renee's Ramblings said...

Thanks for the laughs! Great list! Please stop over at my blog when you get the chance. I have something there for you. I've combined my Renee's Ramblings with my HS blog. Here's the link:
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/

Have a great day!

freetofly said...

How phunny, Joyful! Thanks for the laughter! And thanks again for inspiring me to do TT, They are so much fun! or is that phun? :)

Much laughter pray!
Maria

Karen said...

These had me laughing hysterically:-) Very funny!

Karen said...

P.S. I posted a sneak peek of prizes I am giving away next week here: http://momofajl.blogspot.com/2007/10/thursday-thirteen-sneak-peek.html

Joyismygoal said...

i Love these i laughed and laughed

Nicholas said...

I like those! Good list.

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

hey babe:
i especially love the one about writing the book and having the page numbers done so far. funny girl.

blessings,
kathleen :)

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

and "demand the real poo"??!! ha ha. funny, but gross, but funny. you are cool, kathleen :)

Blue Momma said...

Yes, very phunny! I love these kinds of things.

How did I miss you last week? You are on my top TT list now!