This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, December 21, 2007

Welcome to Our World



Lyrics and music by Chris Rice

Tears are falling, hearts are breaking
How we need to hear from God
You've been promised, we've been waiting

Welcome Holy Child
Welcome Holy Child

Hope that you don't mind our manger
How I wish we would have known
But long-awaited Holy Stranger
Make Yourself at home
Please make Yourself at home
Bring Your peace into our violence
Bid our hungry souls be filled
Word now breaking Heaven's silence

Welcome to our world
Welcome to our world

Fragile finger sent to heal us
Tender brow prepared for thorn
Tiny heart whose blood will save us
Unto us is born
Unto us is born
So wrap our injured flesh around You
Breathe our air and walk our sod
Rob our sin and make us holy

Perfect Son of God
Perfect Son of God
Welcome to our world


Listen on YouTube


Technorati tags:

3 comments:

annie said...

Beautiful.
Merry Christmas!
love,
Annie

Jenileigh said...

Beautiful!! Thank-you for sharing and Merry Christmas!!

Bev Brandon said...

You have a beautiful blog cause you have a beautiful heart. You did a lot of work to link us to those who have touching words, thoughtful words, weighty words about the Christmas we celebrate, the Christ we adore and fall before! I loved that about you and what you are doing. I went over to Blue Christmas and was touched because as I face this Christmas, I will be tempted in the area of depression but I am holding FAST, holding tight to my beautiful God who is the One holding me together. Keep up the great blogging you arIt's Christmas Eve!
My girls are HOME for the HOLIDAYS.
Come see their picture on a quick post I put up as we just got home from the relatives' partay tonight.

You Won!

The Winners of my Post Prizes are:

DOOR #1 ... DRUM ROLL...
patty - expensive chocolates from the Sweet Shop

DOOR #2 ... DRUM ROLL...
connorcolesmom - rachael ray's cookbook 30 Minute Meals

DOOR #3 ... DRUM ROLL...
3 WINNERS behind this door:
sue@praise&coffee - ONE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION to Domino Magazine
joyful days - ONE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION to Domino Magazine
fran - ONE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION to Domino Magazine

Please e-mail me your address at your convenience, and I'll mail your door prize, your POST PRIZE, to you after the holidays (January 2nd). Thanks for stopping by my BooMama's Christmas Tour of Homes. You've made blogging so much fun for me. Merry Christmas to you and yours! Bev
e doing. You won a door prize at my blog and here are the details. But let me end with this thought---may the One who holds the stars, hold you and dance over you and quiet you with His Love this Christmas Zeph. 3:17. Merry Christmas to you and yours! here's the details: