This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Coming Up Empty

There are a few ideas rolling around my head...I can hear them bumping into each other. But they aren't flowing down the arms, through the fingers and to the keyboard.

Apparently I am


I'll mess around with my colors & photos while I wait for something fascinating to come to mind...I may be waiting forever. Looking back I don't see much fascinating.

Any suggestions?

Edited to add--Well that is obnoxious. Unfortunately I need to run. Look away until I fix the train wreck.

2 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Well, the green woke me up...but it also made me nauseous! LOL! Hugs!

annie said...

You'll get it!