This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

NEMO & ANEMONE




For more Wordless Wednesday photographs visit the HUB.


Technorati tags:

7 comments:

Liza's Eyeview said...

Amazing photos of God's wonderful creations! Happy WW!

luvmy4sons said...

Tthose pics made me giggle and smile! Thanks!

Shari said...

A very beautiful and unique picture of creation.

DebD said...

Great photos! They turned out awesome.

Sonya said...

What lovely photos! We used to have some clown fish and I loved to watch them. My favorite was the yellow Tang we had. That is such a beautiful fish. We don't have a saltwater tank anymore because it was just too expensive to keep up!

freetofly said...

You have with out a doubt the coolest pics on a blog!

Love these! They made me smile....Nemo is a great family fav!

xoxo,
Maria

shubd07 said...

Lovely pic of the clown fish and the anemones