This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, November 10, 2008

Mind Boggling...

That was a groaner of a title, but I just couldn't help it. So what board game are you?


You Are Boggle



You are an incredibly creative and resourceful person.

You're able to dig deep and think outside the box to get things done.

You are a non linear thinker. You don't like following directions

You draw your inspiration from the strangest places sometimes. You're constantly inspired.

Tell me if you play!

8 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Okay. I was Boggle too. I think this is becomng a habit...I often have the same results as you!

Carrie said...

I was . . . .Chess!?!? Me?

Michelle M. said...

I love Boggle- it is my favorite game. I am going to have to take that quiz and find out.

Michelle M. said...

I am Scrabble, which makes sense since I am a former English teacher. :)

gemma said...

I am scrabble.....I think it's the only board game I own...don't play it much though...

Heidi @ GGIP said...

I was Boggle too. I am good at that game.

Renee said...

I was boggle too. Good thing I love that game -lol. Have a great week.

CountessLaurie said...

What Board Game Are You?
You Are Chinese Checkers

You live a hyper, fast paced life. You rarely ever slow down.
You are good at juggling many things at once. You are the ultimate multi-tasker.

You enjoy being in a group - in fact the bigger the group, the better.
You are an enthusiastic competitor, and you can be a little ruthless when you play games.

(Hmmmm...methinks I need to take a break :-)