This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Lovely Gift

Esther A Catholic Mom in Hawaii shared The Lovely Award with me. Thanks, Esther! I love Esther's blog. I'm always encouraged and refocused after a visit there. Maybe it's the Hawaiian winds blowing warmth my way? Hmmm...

The award says: “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

I'll pass the award on to these lovely eight bloggers.

Squelly at The Dreamer's Day
Carrie at Quite the Normal Life
Renee Two Peas in a Pod
Kim of mom-musings
Lisa at House of Many Blessings
Robin at My Two Blessings
The Bird House
Do You Weary Like I Do?

Thank you, Esther!

12 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Congratulations. You are too sweet. Thank you!

DebD said...

How sweet! These sound like the kind of blogs I'd like to visit too.

Winging It said...

Congratulations! And may I say you fit this award to a "T"? Check this out: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement" All YOU up and down!

I am NEVR disappointed when I come here, always enlightened, or made to laugh, or somehow encouraged in the pursuit of a joy-filled, peace-filled life!

Thank you for sharing this!

Happy Sunday!
Maria

Carrie said...

Thank you Julie! I was about to pass this on to you when I saw that you gave it to me, so I gave it back to you anyway! : ) I'm not sure that made sense!

Heidi @ GGIP said...

What a sweet award! Congratulations!

Lauren Ann said...

hello! my name is Lauren Ann. this is my first time to your blog! I Love it!

God Bless,
Lauren Ann

SQUELLY said...

Thank you so very much for this- I feel honoured and humbled to have received it from you. Your blog offers me so much and I am so happy that mine might have presented a little something in return. So many thanks!

SQUELLY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle M. said...

You totally deserve it :)

Kim said...

Thank you Julie! How sweet of you. I will blog about it in the next couple of days. I have been home from work today with a migraine and I think it is time to turn off the computer and go to bed!
*smiles*
Kim

Robin of My Two Blessings said...

Thank julie, that was very sweet of you. I will blog about it sometime this week.

:)

Renee said...

Julie,

Thank you so much! I'm truly blessed.

Sorry it's taken me so long to stop by; we're switching phone and internet providers and working out the bugs.

Hope you're having a great week!