But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
3 comments:
Where in the world do you find this stuff! That was good!
That was fabulous! Happy New Year by the way and I hope hope hope hope hope you're all better.
I especially loved the flames....my stove would be running on fewer burners..I LOVE candy corn.
That's pretty creative! I love the candy corn burners, too.
My kids loved the chess game.
Post a Comment