This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, February 2, 2009

Duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...




You Are Chocolate



When you're stressed out, you crave intense pleasure.

And you're willing to skip a proper meal and proceed directly to the food you like best.

You find solace in hedonism and luxury. You tend to turn your nose up at most traditional comfort foods.

Somewhat surprisingly, trying a new food (especially a new type of chocolate) can be the most comforting thing for you.



Now I don't turn my nose up at most traditional comfort foods. But I might doctor them up to suit my strange tastes.

Tell me if you play & I will come visit!!

Julie

7 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I thought for sure I would be chocolate too but I was mac and cheese...which is so funny because I can't eat mac and cheese...but I do rely on a basic list of foods I like and stick to them! LOL! AND I do crave chocolate and indulge when I am majorly stressed!

Beth F said...

I was a potato chip! This is too funny because we never have potato chips in the house. Oh well!!

Barbara H. said...

I got mac and cheese!!

I wanted to let you know I tagged you for a bookshelf meme, if you'd like to do it and have time.

lilly said...

Fun quiz. I ended up being Mac&Cheese, which by the way i never eat but the description of me was pretty accurate, especially when it comes to food:

You're the type of person who could eat the same meal every night, especially when life is hard

Carrie said...

I am Mac and Cheese, which is what I would have picked for myself. I like chocolate too, though.

Heidi @ GGIP said...

I don't even need to take the test. If I'm not chocolate, the test is wrong! I am so looking forward to buying some chocolate for Valentine's day!!

Winging It said...

I can't BELIEVE I didn't test as chocolate! Shocked I am! Not surpirsed at ALL that you are chocolate! So I know the test works!


I rated Mac and Cheese! Which I rarely ever allow myself to eat! Preferring, you see, for all my indudlging calories to go to Chocolate of course! Or at least beef! ;) However, I do revert to the basic foods...creature of habit - that does give me comfort!

What a hoot!

Trying to catch up! I will be back probabaly late tonight!

peace!
Maria