This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grains of

I've been lax in my Grains of Gratitude posting. That doesn't mean that I've not been grateful, just poor in sharing it.

I'm very grateful that we've missed all the bad weather--many prayers for those who are still dealing with some of the awful effects of late. It has been such an odd winter so far with widely fluctuating temperatures and rollercoaster weather.

My health is improving and for that I am very grateful. I'm still dealing with a few issues and pray that they can be addressed soon. The first week with the synthroid was surprising. I felt wonderful. I don't know if things are leveling out (or bottoming out) but the huge energy burst didn't last long, although there's been great improvement in my mood. It is my understanding that this will take a few months to get sorted out.

There's groceries in the cupboards and the fridge, there's laundry in the washer that I should be doing and there's books to read all around me. My children are content (although Boo is dealing with yet another version of upper-respiratory yuck) and my husband is enjoying the football game. I should be getting more work done, but here I sit blogging away.

Life is good!

What are you grateful for?

Grains of Gratitude is home at Brady's Bunch, where Christine shares her sweet six children--especially that handsome Brady.

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm so thankful we've had a little break in the weather. Sunshine yesterday and much melting of ice.
'On Ya'-ma

luvmy4sons said...

Life. I am grateful for life...don't know why but today just glad to be alive and all my loved and alive people around me...and all of life! Weather, animals. It is good. God is good. Love to you!