This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pup Cakes!


The perfect birthday "cake" for a nine year old dog lover.


Not quite as well done as the examples in the book.


But good enough to make my youngest smile and garner a few kudos from my husband.


Review at my Joyful Days Reviews & Recipes site.

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You got some smiles here too! They are so cute. It looks like a labor of love for sure. Happy Birthday to your son.

gemma said...

Wow! They are just great!! You are a clever lass indeed. Glad you took pictures. Happy Birthday to him....

Barbara H. said...

Those are totally adorable!

Carrie said...

Those are adorable! I think you did a wonderful job.

Tracy said...

wow, I'm impressed, these are wonderful!!

Buttercup said...

These are great. They probably worked on them for the book for a month.