Bad, bad blogger that I am, I've fallen behind on thanking a couple people for their generous words.
Always kind and gentle, Squelly at Dreamers Day shared the True Heart Award with me eons ago.
The award says, "Those who receive this award are of the sweetest nature. They are kind, friendly, funny, loving, eager to share their love for Jesus with others, and brave in their efforts to reflect Him to this darkened world. They are the kind of folks you're blessed to know, even if it's only in the bloggy-sphere." If only I could aspire to half of those kind words...
Then dear Renee at A Path of Joy shared the Circle of Friends award with me.
The rules say:
* To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
* Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
* Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
* Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation.
* Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
I'm just going to say a huge and heartfelt "Thank You!" to Renee and Squelly and tell you all that everyone who stops by and shares with me is in my circle of friends and you all have such wonderful, true hearts!! I really have grown so much from this community of women who reach across the miles and the internet.
Have a joyful day!!