This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, March 14, 2011

Daybook...March 14, 2011


FOR TODAY ...March 14, 2011...

Outside my window...IT IS SNOWING!!!! Really? I need to get on the road!

I am thinking..."REALLY???? I need to get on the road!"

I am thankful for...My husband who has been very understanding on this long journey to menopause--that is still not over.

From the learning rooms...One boy does school on the road, one boy does school at home with Dad.

From the kitchen... I will not be in mine.

I am wearing... Pajamas. I need to get dressed and on the road. But it's SNOWING!

I am creating...I have about seven knitting projects going. My goal is to finish ONE, 1, one, uno, next week.

I am going...to take care of a relatives needs for a short while.

I am reading...Salem Falls, by Jodi Picoult and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (yes, again).

I am hoping...for safe travel. Actually, I am praying for that.

I am hearing...the clock ticking.

Around the house...Everyone else is asleep.

One of my favorite things...a quiet cup of coffee in the morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week:Driving...

No picture today. Hopefully, I can start sharing some soon.

Off the computer now. Must load the van. Hopefully the snow will lighten up soon. Will be visiting my bloggy neighbors this evening when Boo and I touch down.

Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook to find more daybookers.

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope that snow does stop for you and pray you have a safe trip. No snow here today. It is warmer and things are melting. Take good care!

gemma said...

I have missed you like crazy Julie. Hope you have arrived safely and things go smoothly. So glad to check in here and see that you're here. Thanks for the visit at my place.