This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

The view from Grandpa & Grandma's porch...





Visit more Wordless Wednesday participants. The variety of photographs is entertaining and inspiring.

17 comments:

Donna said...

Very tranquil scenes, much like those I see from my cabin door.

Andy and Jenelle said...

I love these pictures. They are relaxing and remind me of a few movie scenes. I guess that is the one thing I miss about living in the country.

HighlandAmy said...

I love the second to last one! Just beautiful!

Happy WW!

katherine. said...

grandparents porches are wonderful places

amy said...

those are all precious

Dragonheart said...

Terrific views! :) I would have lots of fun watching the birds. Great photos. :)

Gattina said...

I wish I could sit on that porch and watch the ducks walking by !

Beckie said...

Somebody has a beautiful farm! The views are fantastic. I especially like the last two. Well done. Thanks for sharing and for coming by My Photo Blog

DebD said...

nice photos - they looks so comforting and peaceful.

Happy WW. and thanks for the comment at my blog.

vlado&toni said...

Such beautiful pictures! But most of all I love the first one, the green grass and the black ducks make such a nice contrast!

Rebecca said...

I SO want to get out of the city so I can see this sort of view every day. Right now the peeling paint of my neighbors' houses is just not inspiring... Can't imagine why.

Eagles Wings said...

Wow what great shots, Wish I was sitting there right now! I miss old porches!
Happy WW!

Theresa said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!!

jennyr said...

that's a very nice view...to sit down in a porch with a view like that? priceless!

Jan said...

I like how you took us through the day. What a wonderful place to go.

Rena said...

Lovely collection! What a treasure to have a place in the country (I assume!) to watch the the passing of the day and the changing of the seasons. Thanks for sharing all these!
You have a wonderful blog, I think I'll be back! :)

TorAa said...

Wonderful series of pic's