This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, April 13, 2007

Favorite Ingredients Friday--Macaroni & Cheese Pie


Macaroni & Cheese Pie

Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 35 min
Makes: 6 servings


1 pkg. (14 oz.) Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
2 cups small broccoli florets
4 eggs
6 oz. turkey ham chopped
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese

Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray pie plate with cooking spray.
Cook pasta in boiling water until tender, adding broccoli during last 2 min. of cooking time; drain.
Beat eggs in bowl.
Stir in Cheese Sauce and ham until well blended.
Pour egg mixture over pasta; stir to combine.
Spoon into prepared pie plate.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 30 min. or until set and golden brown.

For more wonderful recipes to spice up your meals visit Overwhelmed With Joy's Favorite Ingredient Friday

I will be on the road in a few hours so I will be visiting everyone a little later than usual. Blessings for a beautiful weekend.

9 comments:

Jammy said...

Cozy and comforting!! I love those kind of meals ;-)

Jenn

Carey said...

Sounds yummy to me. Happy Friday.

Rae said...

This sounds great! Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend! =)

Ribbon Rock Star said...

Love Mac and Cheese!!

Linda

annie said...

Looks delicious!
Blessings~~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

KELLY said...

This is a great way to get my husband to eat brocolli. Hide it in Mac & Cheese. Thanks!

scribbit said...

As far as I'm concerned anything followed by the word "cheese" is fine by me. Love the stuff.

Overwhelmed! said...

Hey, this sounds yummy! :)

Thanks so much for participating in my Favorite Ingredients Friday- Easter Edition recipe exchange. I do appreciate it.

I hope to see you again next Friday!

kelli said...

I"m printing this up for din din. Easy Peasy Mac and Cheesy (well, Broc and cheesey) :)