This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

He was my Beau.

11 comments:

JennaG said...

How beautiful is that horse! Thanks for sharing.

DebD said...

OMG! Its WW already. Totally unprepared!

Lovely horse.

Donna said...

Since I have a horse right now that's my best friend, I totally understand.

Rose said...

What a beautiful horse.

Theresa said...

I love horses. Unfortunately I was a city kid. They are so magnificent.

jenn in holland said...

I have to agree with all the others so far. Beautiful horse.
Lovely photo.
Enjoy the day.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

What a beautiful horse. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful WW.

Angel Mama ():)

Denise Patrick said...

I'm not a horse person, but he looks very nice.

amy said...

thats really a beautiful animal

Bss said...

And a very handsome Beau he must have been! My daughter has been taking riding lessons for almost 3 months now and loves it! I'm sure she will enjoy this picture, too.
Brn posted a picture of her during a riding lesson in his photo blog, which is linked to our regular blog.

Celeste said...

He was beautiful