This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, April 9, 2007

Recent Cards

I have managed to sneak in a little more card making lately and thought I'd toss some photos up. The first set the one on the left is new, the one on the right has been in my finished box for a while. The card on the left with the large stars doesn't photograph as well as I would like to show that the stars are raised a little for dimension. As I am posting this I have come up with about three variations which I might get a chance to work on tonight...maybe. But sometimes when something gets left alone for a while I don't get re-inspired. Sharing is a wonderful way to increase creativity.
I had more fun with thes than anything I've done recently. Again, since their conception I have come up with new ideas to make them just a little more...well...more.
I have been struggling with some arthritis and carpal tunnel lately and have not been able to crochet. My card making has benefitted from this, but I miss my yarn. Hoping to get back to that soon.
Have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

Kathleen aka Coffee Mom said...

Beautiful cards, I wish I was more creative with paper.

toni (in the midst...) said...

Very lovely cards. I used to stamp, but my cards looked like they were created by a one-armed creature. They were heinous but hey, from the heart. LOL!
Yours are truly lovely.

Hope you're feeling up to crocheting again soon. I love that as well.
Blessings,
~Toni~

Overwhelmed! said...

I love these cards! I do card stamping too, but mine aren't nearly as creative as yours. I'll have to post pictures of the next ones I make. :)

I hope your arthritis and carpal tunnel eases up so you can go back to crocheting!

JennaG said...

You are very talented with your card making! These are just lovely! I enjoy making cards, as well!

annie said...

Those are so cute & creative, love the celebrate one!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I agree with you :o).

Annie