This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Friday Favorites

Amberly over at Moments Amid Messes is hosting Friday Favorites. So this week I am posting my favorite weakness.

My favorite dessert—cheesecake.

There is no substitute.

It doesn’t matter what flavor, although Boo and I are quite partial to pumpkin cheesecake. Recipes for three variations posted in my Favorite Ingredient Friday post. It doesn’t matter what style, New York, French, no-bake, Philadelphia…I love cheesecake.

Wikipedia has a nice section on cheesecake.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

I love Cheesecake as well, although I don't like pumpkin! But my favorite place to eat is The Cheesecake Factory and I love the German chocolate cheesecake! YUM! Thanks for playing along!

Annie said...

Cheesecake is wonderful!
The recipe looks good too.
blessings~
annie

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness. I am craving food right now like crazy. This is exactly what I need. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

hi joyful: my favorite weakness is M&Ms. and my husband will also occasionally bring me some to let him know he was just thinking about me. yes, sweet of him.

Anonymous said...

hi joyful: one more thing, thank you for stopping by this morning and giving me a smile with your awesome comments, mostly about my non-member's mutual moment this week. i am still pinging from that moment.

have a groovy day cyber chick :)