This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Tame Tiger

My niece's cat who likes to think he can stalk humans!!

Visit WW HQ for more fabulous photos!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww what a beautiful cat!
Happy Wordless Wednesday,
<>< Kelly

Anonymous said...

awww, he reminds me of my late kitty, Bootsie. Cutie pie.

impwork said...

Nice shot :-)

Oldqueen44 said...

I like the ringed tail.

MammaMayMiller said...

He's the boss...be scared!!!

Thanks for dropping by :o)

Melanie said...

He's gorgeous! Obviously in charge too.

Anonymous said...

great shot!!

Deb said...

He's a handsome kitty! We used to have an orange-striped kitty too, I miss her.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty kitty! Looks like he is used to having his photos taken. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty cat! He looks like he is posing for the camera!

Donna. W said...

I'm partial to yellow kitties. Unfortunately, I have three whites and one gray tabby now.

Anonymous said...

This is the most precious animal photo that I have seen of late. I've seen some awesome ones too, but this one has won the ladies heart!

~purrr~

Rene Perez said...

That cat looks pink! It reminds me of my best friend's cat from back in the day. His name was Buffy and he was pink!