But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
Very cool! We have one of those that lives next door - our neighbors have had it since it was the size of a quarter and it's gotten pretty big since. It's too fun to watch them walk! Happy WW :)
17 comments:
that is one big animal!! great capture.
I love zoos and tortoises. The latter are a reminder to slow down.
Wow! Big turtle! We saw a tiny one crossing the highway last summer...but of course nothing THIS size! :)
You have great photos on your Wordless Wednesday page. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW!
Great photo. My 21 year old son is in love with big turtles! I have the same theme going on over at my blog---ANIMALS!!
*smiles*
Kim
Great shot of turtles. Happy WW.
Oh WOW, kind of puts the 8 inch one we had as a pet into perspective.
Tell you a secret. I've asked my cousin a few days ago to buy a couple of these for my son.
Great shot!
Tortoise's are fascinating...like leftovers from the days of dinosaurs. :-)
Very cool! We have one of those that lives next door - our neighbors have had it since it was the size of a quarter and it's gotten pretty big since. It's too fun to watch them walk! Happy WW :)
These are great photos! My kids are enjoying looking at them;) Have a great day:-)
WHOA! That is surely a big tortoise. And old too (=
What great photos! I wonder if he has heard of that book I Feel Bad about My Neck. :)
Was that at a zoo? They're magnificent creatures!
Happy WW - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/
Beautiful!
I will call that tortoise, Fluffy!
Post a Comment