This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Tortoise









Visit Wordless Wednesday HQ for more photos that need no words.

18 comments:

tegdirb92 said...

that is one big animal!! great capture.

Marcia said...

I love zoos and tortoises. The latter are a reminder to slow down.

Andrea said...

Wow! Big turtle! We saw a tiny one crossing the highway last summer...but of course nothing THIS size! :)

LivingforGod said...

You have great photos on your Wordless Wednesday page. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW!

kim said...

Great photo. My 21 year old son is in love with big turtles! I have the same theme going on over at my blog---ANIMALS!!
*smiles*
Kim

Donna said...

Great shot of turtles. Happy WW.

UKZoe said...

Oh WOW, kind of puts the 8 inch one we had as a pet into perspective.

ZAM said...

Tell you a secret. I've asked my cousin a few days ago to buy a couple of these for my son.

Emmyrose said...

Great shot!

Sunydazy said...

Tortoise's are fascinating...like leftovers from the days of dinosaurs. :-)

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Very cool! We have one of those that lives next door - our neighbors have had it since it was the size of a quarter and it's gotten pretty big since. It's too fun to watch them walk! Happy WW :)

Karen said...

These are great photos! My kids are enjoying looking at them;) Have a great day:-)

pelfy said...

WHOA! That is surely a big tortoise. And old too (=

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

What great photos! I wonder if he has heard of that book I Feel Bad about My Neck. :)

FRIGGA said...

Was that at a zoo? They're magnificent creatures!

Happy WW - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

Omaha Mama said...

Beautiful!

Sue @ praise & coffee said...

Wow!

C. R. Morris said...

I will call that tortoise, Fluffy!