This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fall Into Reading 2007

Katrina at Callapidder Days is once again the hostess for a reading challenge. After having so much fun with the Spring Reading Thing, I knew I would be joining her and all the other readers this fall.

The reading challenge will begin September 23rd and run until December 23rd. You can check out all the details here in her Fall Into Reading 2007 post.

I'm making my list and checking it twice and leaving some room this time because I got a little exuberant when visiting other bloggers and came up with more books than I could possibly read. It's a problem I have.

Visit Katrina and share your reading list for this fall. Besides the fun of the reading challenge she is giving away more books again, oh yes, indeedy she is!!

5 comments:

DebD said...

I may be joining you in this challenge as the hostess of the RC I had joined has had to stop because of a new job.

Trish said...

You could win a book to add to your fall reading list ~ please stop by and sign up!

Blessings,
Trish

Leah in Iowa said...

I saw this at Lauren's site earlier today and have been going to check it out, but never have. Same thing happened when I saw the spring one. I would love to take part, but I'd better hop over there and see what's all involved.

I would love to start an online bloggy book club, too. Any advice on that??

sheryl said...

Thanks for the link...I always enjoy reading challenges...and since I'm behind in my blog visiting, I didn't know Katrina had her fall one up.

Coach J said...

can't wait to see your list!