This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, October 15, 2007

Renee is giving away a book--Teaching with Favorite Magic Tree House Books by Deborah Rovin- Murphy and Frank Murphy

Here's what she has posted on her homeschooling blog, Two Peas in a Pod.
Summary of the book:
Motivate kids to learn about the features of fiction and nonfiction with the series they’re mad about- The Magic Tree House Books! This idea-packed resource includes tips on planning a series study; journal-writing activities that help kids distinguish “real” from “fantasy”; lessons that explore character, plot, and setting; and extensions in social studies, science, and art. Plus, you’ll find vocabulary- builders, literature-response reproducibles, book links and ideals for using the companion nonfiction Magic Tree House Guides.

Sounds great to me! Her giveaway is open until October 31st. Go check it out!

1 comment:

Renee's Ramblings said...

Thanks for sharing this with everyone! I'm just stopping by to confirm you're entered into the MTH give-away. Have a great week!