This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Shhhhh...

Looking over your shoulder






Visit other Wordless Wednesday participants!

14 comments:

tegdirb92 said...

very cool!!

Yen said...

Great photos!:)
Mine is up here;
Yen's Wordless
Happy WW!

ONwebCHECK said...

great photos! Happy WW

DanaB said...

Great shots, how coolie!

~~

Donna said...

What is it? A kangaroo? My aging eyes aren't sure what they see. Happy WW.

Connie said...

Such beautiful animals being watched by two cuties.

Take care,
Connie

Hoto said...

that are some real nice photos. happy ww

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, how precious is that. What wonderful shots. Have a great WW. :)

tundratantrum said...

Happy WW, thanks for stopping by and commenting on my photo. I love the photo at the top of your page by your blog title.

FRIGGA said...

Looks like a beautiful day - and what an expirience for those boys to see! Happy WW :P

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Wow! They are so close to the deer! How neat!

Raggedy said...

Great pictures!
I hope you had a happy WW!

Mrs Coetser said...

Very cool

Thanks for stopping by.

Belated happy WW.

Sonya said...

Wonderful pictures! I love how sweet they look!