But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
14 comments:
very cool!!
Great photos!:)
Mine is up here;
Yen's Wordless
Happy WW!
great photos! Happy WW
Great shots, how coolie!
~~
What is it? A kangaroo? My aging eyes aren't sure what they see. Happy WW.
Such beautiful animals being watched by two cuties.
Take care,
Connie
that are some real nice photos. happy ww
Ahhhhhhhhhh, how precious is that. What wonderful shots. Have a great WW. :)
Happy WW, thanks for stopping by and commenting on my photo. I love the photo at the top of your page by your blog title.
Looks like a beautiful day - and what an expirience for those boys to see! Happy WW :P
Wow! They are so close to the deer! How neat!
Great pictures!
I hope you had a happy WW!
Very cool
Thanks for stopping by.
Belated happy WW.
Wonderful pictures! I love how sweet they look!
Post a Comment