This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Kind Award

Mrs. Pogle atMrs. Pogle's World. shared the "Lovely Award" and the Butterfly Award with me. Thank you for the sweet blessing!!

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

I'd like to share both these awards with :

Mrs. Pogle--right back to you (())!
Leah at South Breeze Farm
Jill at Quiet Needs
Irene at The Green Greek
Katie at Turning the Page
Buttercup Counts Her Blessings
Kim at Falling on His Grace
Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii even though I know she already has it 'coz she shared it with me.

Thanks Mrs. Pogle. Sorry it took so long, but know it really brightened my day!

Blessings,

Julie

6 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

CONGRATS TO YOU SISTER!

Esther said...

Thank you so much Julie. That was very sweet of you.

Kim said...

Thank you, Julie, for sharing these awards with me! I appreciate your kindness! God bless you!
Kim

Leah in Iowa said...

What a sweet thing to do, Julie! Thanks so much! =)

It's Just Me ~ Katie! said...

You definitely deserve both! Thank you so much for your kindness and thoughtfulness! Hoping your days ahead treat you well. Take care of you my friend,
Katie]

IRENE said...

Oh Julie,
You think this of me and my blog? Thank you so much! I shall acknowledge your awards soon. Sweet blessings to you and yours.