This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, February 16, 2009

Day by Daybook...

FOR TODAY ...FEBRUARY 16, 2009...

Outside my window...sunny and chilly.

I am thinking...of all the places I need to go--six or possibly seven. Can I fit it all in?

I am thankful for...gas prices went down a little more. They could go down further, if you ask me!

From the learning rooms...going to see Firebird, Apollo, and Nine Sinatra Songs this week.

From the kitchen...I'm hoping for some inspiration.

I am wearing...pink pj bottoms, a white t-shirt, and a lime green sweater (classy, I'm telling you).

I am creating...jewelry this week in my "spare" time.

I am going...to Iowa this weekend.

I am reading..."...And Ladies of the Club" and Eragon (still). They are such contrasting books and yet have really touched me.

I am hoping...all of the illness that has plagued our house will be gone.

I am hearing...the dog snore, the clock ticking.

Around the house...I still have a lot of work to do, although I washed all the bedding over the weekend.

One of my favorite things...being in Church.

A few plans for the rest of the week:GET GROCERIES!!! I've been playing clean out the cupboards for as long as I can. Pack!! Run around like a crazy woman.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook to find more daybookers.

8 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I too am hoping that all the illness that has plauged our house will be gone! We are now on week three of it with one falling after another...I think an end is in sight! Hope there is an end in sight for you too! Blessings to you today!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Hope your week is a good one and that everyone stays healthy for you. 'On Ya'-ma

Buttercup said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the ballet, too, and "Firebird" is one of my favorites.

Kristyn said...

Thank you for stopping by my daybook. You have such a pretty blog. :)
I have been meaning to read Eragon too. I've heard a lot about it.
Have a great week,
Kristyn

Jill said...

Inspiration in the kitchen I could sure use some of that too. I'll prayer for you and your families illness and also for your trip to Iowa this weekend. Hope you have a great time!

Jennifer said...

I had to grin about your "GROCERIES" comment. Friday should have been our two week shopping trip day, but due to the bday party and Valentine's Day, I never made it. By yesterday, everything I started to fix, I had to stop myself because I was missing an ingredient! I was SO glad to get to the store last night and get stocked back up. :)

And I'm thankful for those lower gas prices, too!!

Sheri said...

I am laughing at your "In the kitchen...I am hoping for some inspiration." That is me!! LOL. Hope you have a lovely week...minus the mice! ;)
Hugs,
Sheri~~Bee Blessed

BecauseImTheMommy said...

UGH! Mice! Sorry, I read that before your daybook! ;) I haven't come across anyone who isn't thankful for gas prices! Of course, there is always room for improvement! Have a blessed week!