This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. It seems like there is always something to do.

2. Put the dishes in the sink when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you visit I'd clean up the kitchen!

4. Blogging is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means another senseless Hallmark reason to spend money .

6. God gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward togrilled hamburgers , tomorrow my plans includenot lifting any more boxes or totesand Sunday, I want to start working in my bedroom!

Who else is filling in on Friday?

10 comments:

lupusurvivor said...

we almost go the same answer for number 1 and 6. thanks for the visit!

Aimie said...

Your list is great!! :)

Hope your weekend is happy!

luvmy4sons said...

You do not need to clean your kitchen for me.

Billy Rhythm said...

I've been thinking about the grill for weeks! Still too cold here in ME.

Mrs. B. said...

#3 is the same for me :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Mrs. B. said...

#3 is the same for me :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

BookPsmith said...

If I had a dime for every time I had to say that about dishes.... :)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

My house is never clean when someone visits...they always get to see the real me. Hope you have a great weekend!

Janet said...

Have fun this weekend, thanks for playing!

Heidi @ GGIP said...

Yes, there is always something to do. But sometimes, I just decide not to do them. :)