This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Träumerei

Träumerei (Dreaming)



From Kinderszenen ("Scenes From Childhood"), Opus 15, by Robert Schumann

4 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Beautiful. Peaceful. Thank you!

Winging It said...

I am loving the whole dreaming concept lately!

If you knew how many Windows I have open you would absolutley howl....hubby and son get on me about it all the time...anywho - I will have to try later to play the music, I could get it going for all my competing Windows just now!

Yikes! :)
Maria

It's Just Me ~ Katie! said...

I could easily DREAM to this kind of music. Thanks for sharing. Take care of you,
Katie

Leah in Iowa said...

Beautiful!!