But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Träumerei
Träumerei (Dreaming)
From Kinderszenen ("Scenes From Childhood"), Opus 15, by Robert Schumann
If you knew how many Windows I have open you would absolutley howl....hubby and son get on me about it all the time...anywho - I will have to try later to play the music, I could get it going for all my competing Windows just now!
4 comments:
Beautiful. Peaceful. Thank you!
I am loving the whole dreaming concept lately!
If you knew how many Windows I have open you would absolutley howl....hubby and son get on me about it all the time...anywho - I will have to try later to play the music, I could get it going for all my competing Windows just now!
Yikes! :)
Maria
I could easily DREAM to this kind of music. Thanks for sharing. Take care of you,
Katie
Beautiful!!
Post a Comment