Amy tagged me to do this meme.
The rules—no re-tagging, write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself, chose 10 people to be tagged and list their names, leave a comment that says “you are tagged” on their profile, and tell them to read your latest blog.
If my DarlingCaveGeek got a chance to tell the truth here, he could really have fun. Therefore…I’ll begin myself.
1) I like to load the dishwasher myself. Most women would love to have their husbands help. Nope, not me. I have a persnickety way of doing it.
2) I have my own Crayola Crayons just for me. (Yes I have more than one box. Okay I have more than pictured here.)And they are organized into color families. My psychologist friend says this is diagnosable.
3) The imaginary passenger-side brake gets frequent use when I am not driving. I am an awful back-seat driver.
4) I collect collections. And hobbies.
5) I still play jacks.
6) My hair in college was supposed to look like Joan Jett’s.
7) I’ve seen Adam Ant in concert. And thought it was cool.
8) I still have my Raggedy Ann and my Green Giant dolls from when I was veeeeeeerrrrry little. That means they are veeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrry old.
9) I dance in the kitchen. (If you saw me you would know why that is weird. Scary sight—that’s all I am saying.)
10) When I used to go to Baskin-Robbins in college I would get a scoop of Mississippi Mud and a scoop of Daiquiri Ice. Together. I haven’t been in years—does anyone know if they still have those flavors? I just saw a Baskin-Robbins nearby the other days and that sounds good!
Now I know a couple nice people who visit me…but I don’t know if there are 10. So if you see this, consider yourself tagged and leave me a comment to let me know you played.
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26