This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Master's Black Buttons--aka: Buddy Dog


Gone but never forgotten.

Visit the Wordless Wednesday List and find wonderful photos! Very addictive!

19 comments:

Linda said...

He looks so playful and like a terrific companion!

Anonymous said...

My condolences to your loss.

Valtool said...

Same here, much as I sometimes I think I hate my dog, I will cry when she is gone.

Hen Jen said...

so sweet and soft looking. I am so sorry for your loss.

thanks for sharing such sweetness

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

My prayer goes out to him. Cute little fella.

Unknown said...

Michael Joseph, you hate our dog? Shame on you! It will be sad..Lucy is not even 2 so I hope shes around for a while. Its not too difficult to get attached. Im sorry for your loss. I love these pics

Donna. W said...

This reminds me of how much I still miss my Mandy. It's hard to lose them, isn't it?

Unknown said...

AWWWWWWW, he was so adorable. I'm sure you miss him very much.

Have a great day. You can see mine at My Photo Blog

DebD said...

What a cute dog. So sorry for your loss.

I agree WW is addictive!

Heather said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

I'm so sorry for your loss. He sure looks like a sweet, sweet boy.

Hootin Anni said...

Beautiful! You say 'gone but never forgotten'....now that makes me cry!!!

Today my W W blog is celebrating our kitty's 5th Gotcha Day (adoption) I explain the photos in the 1st comment entry

Unknown said...

What a sweet puppy!!

Happy WW to you!

TorAa said...

Really sad to loose that lovely dog.
Understand very well you mis him a lot.

Mia said...

Aww...what an adorable lil dog. So sorry for your loss.

Happy WW!

Mary said...

aww, what a sweet photo. I have lots of fur angels, I agree. Never forgotten. Happy WW! :)

Liza on Maui said...

What an honor to your puppy! (gone but never forgetten - I like that)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful puppy. He looks very sweet... I love dogs :).

Blessings to your and yours.

FelineFrisky said...

May the memories you cherish give you comfort during your sorrow. D

elementary historyteacher said...

Beautiful pictures. I still miss my dog I had growing up. She will always be my special friend. Thanks for visiting my WW.