This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

One morning my parents woke up to find some neighbors came to call...





Check out Wordless Wednesday. So many great pictures to see.

14 comments:

Rose said...

Did they stay for breakfast? lol

annb said...

We have that same experience sometimes. Our neighbor has cattle and once in a while we see cattle running by the window chased by the neighbor. It's about the most exciting thing we have happen around here!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I love wide open spaces!

Julee said...

They made themselves at home didn't they!

anyhowblogs said...

Didn't they stay for dinner?

Wordless Wednesday Guess-It is up. Go and take a look and guess!!

jennyr said...

they look like they're having an awesome time,lol!

DebD said...

That is SO funny. My SIL had a similar experience happen to her many years ago - except it was her cows! Very embarrassing.

Deb

Beckie said...

That's a familiar sight around here. Great pictures. Have a wonderful Wednesday and if you have time, please come visit My Photo Blog.

amy said...

I love those..What a sight they must have been. Great choice

I am having a contest at my blog if you would like a stack of free CHristian Fiction books..

YellowRose said...

Well at least they are nice neighbors!! LOL

Happy WW!

Donna said...

I hope those weren't the type of visitors to outstay their welcome.

Eagles Wings said...

that is too funny!

TeaMouse said...

Nice pics!

anyhowblogs said...

I'm back from my cruise and the answer to Wordless Wednesday Guess-It is up! Go see if you hit the jackpot!!

Good Luck~