This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

One morning my parents woke up to find some neighbors came to call...





Check out Wordless Wednesday. So many great pictures to see.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did they stay for breakfast? lol

ann said...

We have that same experience sometimes. Our neighbor has cattle and once in a while we see cattle running by the window chased by the neighbor. It's about the most exciting thing we have happen around here!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I love wide open spaces!

Anonymous said...

They made themselves at home didn't they!

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

Didn't they stay for dinner?

Wordless Wednesday Guess-It is up. Go and take a look and guess!!

jennyr said...

they look like they're having an awesome time,lol!

DebD said...

That is SO funny. My SIL had a similar experience happen to her many years ago - except it was her cows! Very embarrassing.

Deb

Unknown said...

That's a familiar sight around here. Great pictures. Have a wonderful Wednesday and if you have time, please come visit My Photo Blog.

Unknown said...

I love those..What a sight they must have been. Great choice

I am having a contest at my blog if you would like a stack of free CHristian Fiction books..

YellowRose said...

Well at least they are nice neighbors!! LOL

Happy WW!

Donna. W said...

I hope those weren't the type of visitors to outstay their welcome.

Eagles Wings said...

that is too funny!

TeaMouse said...

Nice pics!

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

I'm back from my cruise and the answer to Wordless Wednesday Guess-It is up! Go see if you hit the jackpot!!

Good Luck~