Glass Road Publishing has offered me 5 books to give away on my blog. We love free books right??
The giveaway will be next week, June 4-8. I will share a review for a different book each day, Monday through Friday of next week. At the end of the week I will draw a name from all the people who entered the giveaway. The winner will receive a copy of each book reviewed. Five new books!
I will post the rules for entering Sunday night, June 3rd. You will have five days to join in next week, so plenty of time. Check back!
7 comments:
What fun!
Akk! I had to delete that previous comment - thats what I get for reading 2 blogs at once :)
This sounds like such fun! What kind of books does Glass Road publish?
Glass Road is a public relations group who promote Christian authors--so the books are from a couple different publishers and GR does the PR. The books look fun.
I will tell you one "apparently" (haven't got to see them yet) has a recipe that made me think of you Deb. The promo says there's a recipe for a lentil stew. LOL. It's a fiction book--but with some extras, I guess. We'll have to see!!
"free" and "books"--2 words I like. Will see you next week!
I too am hosting a GR book tour next week:-) I have received 3 of the 5 books and have read 2 (they werw REALLY good), and just started book 3. Maybe some of our books will be different so we can enter each others contest!
I got two sets of two today--one for me & one for YOU (the winner) and they look great.
Really looking forward to the rest!!
Post a Comment