I am on the road this week and things didn't go exactly as planned. So I give you--thirteen reasons I had a hard time posting a Thursday Thirteen:
1. I had to get up before dawn to get a shower.
2. I had to debate the state of the world, religion and politics before I had coffee.
3. I had to drink brown colored water pretending to be coffee.
4. There were children to wake.
5. There were children to snuggle.
6. There were children to feed.
7. There were dishes to do.
8. There were clothes to find.
9. There sleeping bags to roll up.
10. My original idea involved photos that weren’t edited.
11. My back-up idea involved photos that would need editing.
12. Plan C wasn’t very interesting.
13. Getting a chance to use my computer involved sitting down for five minutes and the natives didn’t see the need.
Promising next week will be better, really.
Happy Thursday Thirteen! To visit more Thursday Thirteen participants visit here.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!