This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen--Why I Had a Hard Time Posting


I am on the road this week and things didn't go exactly as planned. So I give you--thirteen reasons I had a hard time posting a Thursday Thirteen:

1. I had to get up before dawn to get a shower.
2. I had to debate the state of the world, religion and politics before I had coffee.
3. I had to drink brown colored water pretending to be coffee.
4. There were children to wake.
5. There were children to snuggle.
6. There were children to feed.
7. There were dishes to do.
8. There were clothes to find.
9. There sleeping bags to roll up.
10. My original idea involved photos that weren’t edited.
11. My back-up idea involved photos that would need editing.
12. Plan C wasn’t very interesting.
13. Getting a chance to use my computer involved sitting down for five minutes and the natives didn’t see the need.

Promising next week will be better, really.

Happy Thursday Thirteen! To visit more Thursday Thirteen participants visit here.

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!

9 comments:

Lori said...

Great list.....and look, you came up with 13:)

Coach J said...

I'm sorry your coffee wasn't all that! I drank one in your honor today! :)

Barbara H. said...

You made it into a fun post nonetheless!

Cindy Swanson said...

I agree with Barbara H...and I guess there's always a way to come up with a Thursday Thirteen list! :)

Mrs. Pear said...

You are so funny! Thanks for the laugh!

And our families are always more important than our computer time, so I understand completely!

DebD said...

having to debate those things before coffee just seems.... rude! LOL. Hope you're feeling refreshed.

Leah in Iowa said...

Man ~ what a time you had! I'm impressed you got a post up at all! Good job!! =)

sheryl said...

Thanks for the smile and the giggle...this was a great Thursday 13! :)

bichonpawz said...

Even with all those things working against you...it was still a fun TT! I enjoyed stopping by to visit your blog!