This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Last Chance Book & CD Giveaway

I will be closing the entries to the book and CD giveaways around supper time, my time and will announce winners then.

Blessings!

Edited to add the winner's names.

The winner of the CD, New Life is Dapoppins!!

The winner of the book, Crime & Clutter is Paige, at Yes, I would really like to be thin.

If you both can e-mail me your addresses, I will get those off this week!

Thanks to everyone who played and thanks to Overwhelmed With Joy for hostessing the Pay It Forward Book Exchange and for the book I won, The Road, by Cormac McCarthy.

5 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

Congrats to both of the winners! :)

Paige said...

Wow! I won a book! That is wonderful, and I thank you! I have my own book giveaway this week, if you'd like to come on over and enter.

Dapoppins said...

Oh! Really? Are you sure? Do you need to double check or anything? Thank you! Thank you!

Dapoppins said...

I got it, I got it! It's wonderful.

Leah in Iowa said...

Darn ~ wish I would have seen this earlier!