This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Saturday, January 5, 2008

The mysterious APPEARING $$$

I came home to find this...

...on the end table by my blogging chair.

My husband says he noticed IN my blogging chair about three days ago.

I have been gone. for. ten. days.

It was not there when I left.

I have never seen it before. My sons have never seen it before. My mother started a collection of these for each grandchild. If there had been two of them, (one for each boy) I would have been really freaked. For now, I am just seriously wondering how this came to be in my house.

Suggestions?

4 comments:

sheryl said...

Wow...strange! Did you solve the mystery yet?

DebD said...

That is strange. I have no idea but you'll have to let us know when you figure the mystery out.

Renee's Reading Corner said...

Julie, this is going to sound strange but maybe it was a message of hope and comfort through an Angel- to give you comfort during this holiday season without your Mom. I know it sounds far fetched but I have heard and read of other similar blessings over the years. Just a thought- whimsical though it may be.

freetofly said...

I'm with Renee! Somethings you just have to chalk up to the goodness of God! We went through a time a few years ago, when everytime we thought we had run out of $, I would find a $20 somewhere off the beaten track in my purse, or Jerry would in his jeans, or ...you get the idea...and we just knew that God was showing us He was with us, bc they were transitional times and we really rejoiced and needed His assurance....not the same as your occurrence...but, for the fact of the GOODNESS of God!