This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, December 31, 2007

Self Conscious Back Patting

In an attempt to do some bloggy house keeping I decided to mount my awards on the bloggy mantle of 2007.

These were the sweet blessings from bloggy friends throughout 2007 and I was so overwhelmed. In no way did I feel I deserved or lived up to such kindness, but I've found when people choose to be so caring the proper response is to say "Thank you," and be nice to others in return.

And besides when you hear someone say nice things about you if it doesn't make your day, you are just too special. I blush all over the place and stammer a lot. But I'm always amazed at the people who don't feel a little flutter when they know someone thinks they've done something great.

I will say there's always the problem of who to pass awards on to, not because I can't think of someone, but because I want to share them with everyone. And of course the fear that someone else will not appreciate the token.

But fear makes us lose precious moments. And I refuse to lose any more time worrying!

I am so grateful for everyone who was so thoughtful in 2007. I hope I can bless someone in 2008.

Blog on good friends.

Creative Blogger Award

Thoughtful Blogger Award


Blogger Reflection Award

Egel Nest Award

Mathetes

Wonder Woman Award

Community Blogger Award

A Ray of Sunshine

Spirit of Christmas Blog Award

No comments: