These were the sweet blessings from bloggy friends throughout 2007 and I was so overwhelmed. In no way did I feel I deserved or lived up to such kindness, but I've found when people choose to be so caring the proper response is to say "Thank you," and be nice to others in return.
And besides when you hear someone say nice things about you if it doesn't make your day, you are just too special. I blush all over the place and stammer a lot. But I'm always amazed at the people who don't feel a little flutter when they know someone thinks they've done something great.
I will say there's always the problem of who to pass awards on to, not because I can't think of someone, but because I want to share them with everyone. And of course the fear that someone else will not appreciate the token.
But fear makes us lose precious moments. And I refuse to lose any more time worrying!
I am so grateful for everyone who was so thoughtful in 2007. I hope I can bless someone in 2008.
Blog on good friends.






No comments:
Post a Comment