But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
Monday, May 26, 2008
Memorial Day 2008
To those who have laid down their lives, to those who are prepared to lay down their lives, to their families, many prayers and deepest gratitude.
2 comments:
Amen for me, too.
Amen and ditto that on my blog!
Post a Comment